Skip to main content

Samuel Agbaeze is 25 years today(788,400,000 Seconds )








Life is really in stages that’s why you have to try to play your great part as you climb the ladder.I could remember how growing up was like and how one transformed from one person to another and went to all the schools and always tried to be the best in all I am doing.

I am Samuel Agbaeze I have spent 788,400,000 seconds till date how wonderful do seconds really do pass without you knowing getting to hours then to days and years passes by.Life is really awesome if you are working in line with your purpose and according to your destiny .I am the initiator of Skazyupdate and other online platforms due to my passion for it and also I do want to enhance in them when I get enough finance to run them.
Now a lot have changed about me you see I was thinking how
wonderful God is on how far I have gotten see me now looking different I hear to reminiscence and I didn’t believe it like seriously on how far  one can get to spending each seconds and hours, days and years and getting to this point. God is wonderful.
 

Now a lot have changed about me you see I was thinking how wonderful God is on how far I have gotten see me now looking different I hear to reminiscence and I didn’t believe it like seriously on how far  one can get to spending each seconds and hours, days and years and getting to this point. God is wonderful.



I could remember vividly how we at some point then did not really care much on certain things now all we care about is being responsible for ourself and working so hard to do ourselves proud.Now very conscious of who we are and working towards making it a perfect thing.I am studing biochemist in the university of Michael Okpara University a great citadel of learning lead by our VC Prof Francis Otunta.

Initially we have that motive of studying MedSurg but nothing is displaced yet if you believe you can still get to that point you want to just if you believe in yourself.
I have gotten this far by the help of my family,friends and relative far and near.
Thank God for great men who have touched me tremendously with the books they have written like Anthony Robbins,Robert kiyosaki,Bryan,Joseph prince,David OYedepo,Bill gate etc.
I  love reading,writing,Researching and speaking.God thank you for adding this great year to my life.
Aspire all this very soon
Skazy group of company
Skazyupdate... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Change the Default Language of Blogger Dashboard

Everyone has their own preferences for what they would be using and what they would not. By default, Blogger dashboards come up with the English language (either United Kingdom or United States) which can be changed easily to any other languages like Spanish, French and etc. Recently, one of our users asked us How to Change The Default Language of Blogger Dashboard? Blogger is available in more than 100 languages so it might help users to understand Blogger more easily though their native language. In this article, we will show you How to Change the Default Language of Blogger Dashboard. The first thing you need to do to change the language of your Blogger dashboard is to login into your Google Account. After logging into your account, head over to http://www.blogger.com/ where you will notice written English (United Kingdom) on the top right corner of your screen just above the list of your blogs. Now on pressing the Languag...

60 Percent of Women Won’t Marry a Debtor

  We’ve come a long way since the Mad Men -esque era of the 50s and 60s, when financial security for women came exclusively in the form of a man. At least that’s according to the findings of a new survey from Charlie. We surveyed 533 single (defined as never married) women ages  18 to 40 in to find out how they think about finances when it comes to finding “the one.” According to the results, women are waiting until well into their relationships to have the “money talk.” If they don’t like what they hear, bad news: most women view potential beaus or belles with a large amount of debt as more of a liability, than an anchor. The majority of single women these days don’t believe that marriage is necessarily the ticket to financial stability. But to understand where we’re at now, it’s important to take a look at where we came from. A Brief History of Women’s Financial Rights Back in the “good old days,” our grandmothers had little choice but t...

JSS2 student commits suicide in Benue over boyfriend wahala

Jessica Beer, a Junior Secondary School (JSS) II student of Gyegeh Memorial College Logo1, Makurdi, Benue state, has committed suicide after being jilted by her boyfriend. The female student according sources drank substance believed to be poison and was rushed to a clinic in Akpehe, before doctors confirmed her dead on arrival . A close friend of the deceased, who would rather want to remain anonymous, told the Nation that the girl committed suicide because her boyfriend by name Labi, a pork meat seller at Wurukum Market in Makurdi impregnated and abandoned her and then impregnated another girl. Residents of Akpehe who were startled by the news rushed to the clinic to catch a glimpse of the remains of the girl.