Skip to main content

Blossom Chukwujekwu’s wife shares all she have learnt in one year of marriage

Blossom1
Maureen Chukwujekwu, wife of Nollywood actor Blossom Chukwujekwu, says she has learned a lot from her husband since they wedded one year ago. In celebration of their one-year wedding anniversary, Maureen took to Instagram to write about her husband and the values he has taught her.

She wrote: “I once met an Aunty of B on my first Trip to meet his Parents officially. She looked at me and said in Igbo ‘I always wondered what the woman that would win the heart of this man would look like’ and I asked why and she said also in Igbo.
“This Man U see here has the rarest and the best kind of heart, God combined the heart of his Mum and Dad and gave it to him. Fast forward to 1 Year Later and I will tell you firsthand what I have learnt from B
“I have grown to never intentionally make an enemy. I have grown to Never Gossip about anyone Good or bad. I have learnt to Give, Give and Give. I have learnt to love God and still be super crazy n fly
“I have learnt to be patient (this was hard but he was patient to put me tru it) I have learnt to try to make peace and give peace.
“I have learnt that I am beautiful, fruitful and solid. I have learnt how to give love and never hate regardless of the situation – I have learnt the value of friendship- I have learnt positivity.
“I have learnt that loyalty is key. I have learnt how powerful my tongue is. I have learnt to have a longer temper even tho sometimes I still want to bring down the roof.
“I have learnt how strong silence is – I have learnt to forgive and accept people the way they are. Oh, I can go on and on cos it’s a eryv long list, am amazed at how I got so lucky.”

The couple got married in October 2016.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Change the Default Language of Blogger Dashboard

Everyone has their own preferences for what they would be using and what they would not. By default, Blogger dashboards come up with the English language (either United Kingdom or United States) which can be changed easily to any other languages like Spanish, French and etc. Recently, one of our users asked us How to Change The Default Language of Blogger Dashboard? Blogger is available in more than 100 languages so it might help users to understand Blogger more easily though their native language. In this article, we will show you How to Change the Default Language of Blogger Dashboard. The first thing you need to do to change the language of your Blogger dashboard is to login into your Google Account. After logging into your account, head over to http://www.blogger.com/ where you will notice written English (United Kingdom) on the top right corner of your screen just above the list of your blogs. Now on pressing the Languag...

60 Percent of Women Won’t Marry a Debtor

  We’ve come a long way since the Mad Men -esque era of the 50s and 60s, when financial security for women came exclusively in the form of a man. At least that’s according to the findings of a new survey from Charlie. We surveyed 533 single (defined as never married) women ages  18 to 40 in to find out how they think about finances when it comes to finding “the one.” According to the results, women are waiting until well into their relationships to have the “money talk.” If they don’t like what they hear, bad news: most women view potential beaus or belles with a large amount of debt as more of a liability, than an anchor. The majority of single women these days don’t believe that marriage is necessarily the ticket to financial stability. But to understand where we’re at now, it’s important to take a look at where we came from. A Brief History of Women’s Financial Rights Back in the “good old days,” our grandmothers had little choice but t...

JSS2 student commits suicide in Benue over boyfriend wahala

Jessica Beer, a Junior Secondary School (JSS) II student of Gyegeh Memorial College Logo1, Makurdi, Benue state, has committed suicide after being jilted by her boyfriend. The female student according sources drank substance believed to be poison and was rushed to a clinic in Akpehe, before doctors confirmed her dead on arrival . A close friend of the deceased, who would rather want to remain anonymous, told the Nation that the girl committed suicide because her boyfriend by name Labi, a pork meat seller at Wurukum Market in Makurdi impregnated and abandoned her and then impregnated another girl. Residents of Akpehe who were startled by the news rushed to the clinic to catch a glimpse of the remains of the girl.